1. You must be 18 or over to participate in a reading with Amanda.
2. All information provided within the readings are for entertainment purposes only Amanda will deliver the messages she receives from spirit and the energy around you. Amanda does not guarantee accuracy of any reading, and does not warrant the accuracy of any reading, all information is given to her clients to use at their own free will. No reading given by Amanda should substitute legal ,medical ,or professional advice. Amanda Bourke Psychic Medium urges any one with life threatening illness or any risk of self harm to contact Emergency Service Australia on 000 or the emergency number in your country.
3. Amanda reserves the right to terminate the reading at any time if:
o She feels a connection with a client has not been achieved.
o She reserves the right to reschedule if a lack of connection is achieved
o She feels that the client is not psychologically responding positively and Or there is risk to the mental health of her client for to some one else.
o If the client show aggressive negative behaviour .
4. The client will take full responsibility, being of sound mind, for accepting or not accepting any guidance given, predictions and spirit communication.
5. There are no refunds on readings that have been completed.
6. Payment must be made at the time of the booking Via Credit Card Paypal or Bank Transfer .
7. Cancelation appointments 20% Cancelation fee payable with more than 72 Hour Notice 24-71 Hours Notice 40%casncelation fee payable 12-24 Hours notice 60% cancellation fee payable less than 12 no refund .
8. Missed appointment will only be rescheduled if full service fee was paid
Any readings on special will not be rescheduled . if they are missed without any notice
Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties. If you use these links, you leave our Website. These links are provided for your information and convenience only and are not an endorsement Amanda Bourke Psychic Medium of the content of such linked websites or third parties. Amanda Bourke Psychic Medium has no control over the contents of any linked website and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Amanda Bourke Psychic Medium therefore makes no warranties or representations, express or implied about such linked websites, the third parties they are owned and operated by, the information contained on them or the suitability or quality of any of their products or services and is for entertainment purposes only and must not substitute professional, legal and medical advice.
ccuracy on insight . It is open to interpretation.
3. Subject to paragraph below, if you decide to access any third party websites and make use of the information contained on them, and make bookings and payments, you do so entirely at your own risk. Amanda Bourke Psychic Medium accepts no liability for any damage or loss to property or persons , however caused, in connection with the use of or reliance on any information, material, products or services contained on or accessed through any such linked website.
4. This disclaimer also applies to links to retailers or other sellers of Amanda Bourke Psychic Medium products and if you wish to purchase our products from such retailers, we are of course delighted, but Amanda Bourke Psychic Medium is not a party to any such contract for the purchase between you and any seller. This does not affect your statutory or other legal rights that exist between you and us as the manufacturer of our products.
Effective date: March 15, 2019
Amanda Bourke Psychic Medium ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.amandabourkepsychicmedium.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the www.amandabourkepsychicmedium.com website operated by Amanda Bourke Psychic Medium
• Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
• Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by contacting us.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Amanda Bourke Psychic Medium uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer support
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
• To monitor the usage of our Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Amanda Bourke Psychic Medium may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Amanda Bourke Psychic Medium may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Amanda Bourke Psychic Medium
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
• PayPal / Braintree
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
• By email: email@example.com